Delta and The Floating Black Orb





My husband and I both saw this strange occurrence at the same time. We were relaxing in our zero-gravity chairs on the upper terrace of our backyard when we both saw a softball-sized black orb zoom past the back-porch windows, from left to right, and then down out of sight. Immediately our cat, Delta, zoomed down from her perch on the porch chasing after the floating orb. I got up and walked down to the back door and opened it. Delta was staring up at me confused. I was confused too. There was nothing out of place, nothing had fallen to the ground. Everything was as it had been.This was the first time both my husband and I saw something paranormal at the same time. He’s seen the ghost cats too around our house from time to time he tells me. But I’ve never been with him when that happens. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one seeing things in our house.

Comments

Popular Posts