The Watchers/Touchers


This past week I've been getting the creepy feeling that I was being watched. It happens more frequently when I'm in the bathroom, but also on the back porch, like someone is right outside the doorway. I haven't seen anything yet, no shadow people or other spirits/entities. It's a weird sensation because I feel something is close to me and when I turn to look - I'm expecting to catch a glimpse of something - but there is nothing there at all. I feel this strange closeness to something, as if I am physically close to another person. I keep expecting this entity to show itself to me but it hasn't. The feeling abruptly leaves when one of my cats approaches. I don't know if the spirit doesn't like cats, or that cats have some way of dispelling spirit energy. I have also been touched a few times by invisible hands in those some places too. I wonder if this is the same spirit?

Comments

Popular Posts