Call Me By My Name, Ghosts At Work

 


While the Main Library was being refurbished, I was farmed out to the Elmhurst branch. The staff desks are in the breakroom/back office which is where I spent most of my time. I lived close by and so I was usually the first one there who would unlock the front gate and then open the building and turn off the alarm. We wouldn't be open to the public for 30 minutes and I was usually alone. On two separate occasions I heard a male voice call my name from behind me somewhere in the building. I also had that spine-tingling feeling of someone walking up right behind me only to turn and find no one there a few times as well. Nothing evil, just dead energy. This is one of three library branches that I have worked at and had paranormal experiences.

Comments