Hooded Man on the Side of the Wall at Work




One of the oddest apparitions I’ve seen happened at my job at the Main Library in Oakland CA. I came up a back stairwell and walked down the hall to the breakroom when something blue caught my eye: There was a man in a blue hoodie crawling on his belly along the wall near the ceiling down the hallway from me. He was there for a second and then disappeared. I don’t usually see people (I mostly see animal spirits) and this one was definitely weird.

I’ve had a few experiences at the Main Library, the first one being someone coming into the men’s bathroom (the door squeaks loudly) when I was in one of the stalls and turning on the water in the sink. When I exited there was no one, the water was still streaming out of the tap and the noisy door had not opened again. There is also an aisle in the huge storage area beneath the library that is supposedly haunted by the ghost of a little girl. A small wooden chair sits at the end of aisle between the rows of books. If you move the chair from its location, you’ll suddenly notice strange noises, the sounds of books moving against one another or falling over, etc. I’ve gone into the storage area several times – I even turned the lights out – but I couldn’t get anything to happen when I was there alone.

Comments

Popular Posts